Clinical Pilates Melbourne CBD
Clinical Pilates is designed specifically as physiotherapy treatment tool used for improving and maintaining function. It combines therapeutic and remedial exercises to treat a specific injury or condition, by focusing on the retraining and recruitment of these stabilizing muscles (core stability) as well as improving posture, strength and flexibility. Clinical Pilates identifies key issues and addresses them by applying carefully selected exercises. This ensures optimal gains whilst minimising the likelihood of aggravating the injury.
Our expert practitioners will tailor a specific program for your individual needs. Whether you are injured or requiring rehabilitation, Clinical Pilates can suit the long term user.
Please note that if you are interested in commencing Clinical Pilates for your injury, it is essential to have a 1:1 review with a physiotherapist beforehand to assess the suitability of a core stability program for you, treatment plan, and equipment safety manual.
Benefits of Clinical Pilates:
• Reduced pain (stiffness, tiredness, neck or back pain)
• Increase function and fitness
• Improvement of posture, core muscle strength and flexibility
• A flatter stomach and trimmer waist
• Toned buttocks, thighs, arms and shoulder area
• Reduced risk of injury
• Boosted immune system and increased respiratory system efficiency
• Improved concentration and reduced stress level